Subterm 1 (August)
Subterm 2 (1st half Fall)
Subterm 3 (2nd half Fall)
Subterm 4 (1st half Spring)
Subterm 5 (2nd half Spring)
Subterm 6 (May/June)
MSSA-Mathematical Tools for Statistics
STAA561-Probability with Applications
STAA562-Mathematical Statistics with Applications
CSSA-Computing Tools for Statistics
STAA551-Regression Models and Applications
STAA552-Generalized Regression Models
STAA575-Applied Bayesian Statistics
STAA574-Methods in Multivariate Analysis
STAA572- Non-parametric Methods
STAA573-Analysis of Time Series
STAA 577-Statistical Learning and Data Mining
STAA566-Computational and Graphical Statistics
STAA567-Methods in Simulation and Computation
STAA565- Quantitative Reasoning
STAA568-Topics in Industrial and Organizational Statistics
- Application processing fee is $60 ($70 for international students).
- Tuition rates can be found here. For the one-year plan, you will complete 14 credits in the fall, 14 credits in the spring plus 3 credits in the summer for a total of 31 credits. Tuition rates are different for residents and non-residents of Colorado.
- Textbook costs will vary.
- Computing programs are available on campus for free use.
Thank you for your interest in Colorado State University and the Department of Statistics!
Application deadline for full consideration: March 31, however, we will continue accepting applications for the MAS program through April 30th. We review applications on a rolling basis, so earlier applications are given first consideration.
- Our on-campus program admits only during the fall semester; however students are expected to report to campus in early August to begin the math and computing bootcamps prior to the start of the fall semester.
- Graduate Teaching Assistantships are not available for students in the MAS program, therefore, individual faculty members should not be contacted to explore the possibility of support.
- The MAS Entrance Exam or GRE is required for application. Of these, we prefer the MAS Entrance Exam. There is no fee for this exam; however, the exam must be taken at an approved university testing center, which may charge an access fee. To request preparation materials for the exam, please contact Karena Alons at email@example.com.